Hisoka

Hisoka
From HunterXHunter

Jan 17, 2011

A New Snack

Today I found a new snack that is weird but good. It is labeled as "Brookside Dark Chocalate Goji". It is a pity I found no Blueberry ones today. It's all gone.  Pomegranate is not attractive as Goji ones because the latter is more nutritious. So I opened it and.....



The first smell and taste is awful, the second one much better, and the third one is GOOD!!! It is the special smell of Goji that makes it so strange when first tasted. But I mean, what else could I expect from something made from Goji juice? The chocolate coat is not superb, but not bad comparing to pure Swiss Lindt.  So I searched it and found Brookside has its website here: http://www.brooksidefoods.com/ .  I think I will go on trying the other products of them.

All rights of the picture in this post are reserved by its original producer/author. Nameless claims no right on the picture in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment